Thursday, November 08, 2007

[ 08112007 11.55pm LAN OUTING!]

li chung aka exo announces on my tag: mdf dota outing nov 11. at cyberdome. those interested to go see see, leave me a tag/msn me/pm me in irc! i'm most likely going down to kpo abit. its on from about... 1-7pm.
i'm prob going to watch the other half of my team compete in GXL at some lan place at some point in the day though.

***

been frequenting networms, the lan shop that has taken over the space egames@prinsep used to occupy. Razer DB3G and mantis mats, new clean environment, fresh smelling, decent coms, easier on the eye, but lost the key to the ladies... so the ladies have to use the gents!
not a bad place, but a little pricey as compared to the lanshops just opposite the road at parklane.
alot of why i go back is nostalgia... egames of 2005. won't forget it ever.
its good to not have to change mouse also. haha... since my mouse of choice since 2004 has been the Razer Diamondback.

***

thoughts on GXL :
it was very strange. i registered myself as female, but somehow i became male. i put in my correct birthdate, but i when i logged in recently, i was told that i was born sometime this year. i cant manage my team, add members, and i cant private message people. which makes things very complicated, cos i kinda have no way of contacting opponents unless i happen to know them irl, or find them in irc at #gxl.
i mean... ok, if i put my real ic number, and my real address, my real hp number... why would i lie about my sex, or when i was born? and if i or my team got banned cos of it, then, well... i'd think it was really lame. cos i DID enter the correct info at the start, if the web is buggy, and my correct info changes halfway through, i'm not EVER vigilant, because i DONT expect my info to CHANGE BY ITSELF.
anyhow, all seems to be going fine...

No comments: