Tuesday, August 10, 2010

[ 10082010 - | FEVO card ]

So, I got my hands on one of these over the weekend... and I've been wondering what to do with it.
It opens up a world of possibilities… let me explain WHY.
A FEVO prepaid MasterCard, works just like a credit card – you can use it overseas, or locally, or even online, as long as mastercard is accepted, you can use it!
There’s also a version which doubles up as an ezlink card… talk about convenience – money and transport all in one slim card.
The most important thing about the FEVO card, is that it is not linked to a bank account or anything like that. So, you can choose the amount that you’d like to top up the card to, and you can only spend within that amount.
The piece I have, is Asiasoft customized, and it has a pretty Audition skin - in my favourite colour. There are also non-customized versions available.



It’s the same size as a normal credit card.
I’m gonna start using it… stay tuned for my next update…
in the meantime, get to know more about it at http://prepaid.fevocard.com/

No comments: