Monday, July 30, 2007

[ 30072007 1.33pm hurhurhur ]

ok. tomorrow, tuesday, 31st july 2007, please avoid the channel u show "i cook for you" at 8pm, because yours truly will be doing embarrassing stuff in it. also avoid the retelecast at midnight.

for logging purposes, and for my friends who aren't in the gaming community ...here's my interview by playworks

i'm getting so narcissistic i cant stand it. lol.

***

anywayyyyyyyy wcg is in 4 days time, or 3, depending on how you want to count it, and i'm just too relaxed. EEK. its like, work really pawns gaming, even if its a slack job like mine is. once i get home i just wanna stone at the screen and watch my GE characters do their stuff. cant even be bothered to micro.
wcg is when i'm going to meet shan and pass her something. LOL. not saying what gal, stop asking.
other preparations for wcg include fixing up my mouse feet and plucking out my keyboard.

***

how many people, teens, young adults out there have problems with their parents?
i definitely do.
i think its probably the most common relationship to have problems. One definitely hears about kids not getting along with their parents more than you hear about them getting along, right?
my sister understands my mum the most, which kinda helps me, cos then my sister acts as a go between in the communication process.
parents are hard to get along with... but in the end i think most are just concerned and want the best for us.
its just the way they go about things that really tick us off.
but really... is communication that important? why am i always being asked to talk and explain when my point of view, or what I want is secondary to what they think is good for me

would you rather have parents who care so much that they are overbearing, or parents who dont give a damn and let you do whatever you want?

No comments: