Sunday, March 06, 2011

The Sales Pitch

I've spent a week trying to figure out what is true, what is actually gonna happen, and what is actually happening.
And i think i have realised, that I'm quite a gullible person, and that as long as you sing the same tune as me, and show that your concerns are more or less in line with mine, I will be very sympathetic to your case.
This would be really bad if i was an impulsive person... But i seem to be doing a decent job at delaying my impulses and doing post-event analyses.
So far.
/shrugs?
As someone once told me, this life is about making use of people, and being made use of in return. You just have to be strategic about it.

***

ANYWAY.
I've been thinking about what could possibly be my greatest pet peeve, if you can call it that.
I hate being woken up, regardless of time, place and situation.
As long as I'm woken up, I'll be in a pwning mood for the next 1hr.
Hate it.
Can stay awake indefinitely, but waking up... Ugh.
Especially if it's in the morning. UGH.
And its not about discipline!!! (so id like to think...)


No comments: