Sunday, October 26, 2003

[ 26102003 12.07am | ..a.f.t.e.r.m.a.t.h.. ]

just got home. Haven't been home since my last entry.

despite the negative vibes I was getting about yesterday... The night turned out fine. I mean, after shen's mum got so pissed at her and after a rough drive there (and I really mean rough...), I thought some great calamity was gonna happen at zouk.
the matter starts from this: Mel flew back from UK for 3 days on a $2000 ticket. Of course shen and I wanna see her... we miss this crazy gal. But, we have school at 9am the next day -_- and shen's mum hates her clubbing. My parents were fine... was staying over at shen's cos didn't want to wake up so super early the next day for school.
so, as every good story should have, is the crux of the matter, the conflict. To club or not to club. To piss mum off or not to piss mum off. I don't know how the matter was decided... I was drying my hair. (yucks... how bimbo.) but we went.
it was one heck of a night man. phuture was packed, so was zouk. There was live singing at zouk which we didn't go for because of the lack of space. spotted some reeeal hot chicks man... don't believe me? New Paper Face 2003 not hot? Rebecca Tan hot enough for you? how about Fiona Xie?
o... And my theatre studies practical tutor was there... he's none other than Mr Gerald Chew, more commonly known as the moulmein high principal.
anyway, here comes the spolier... just when i took my fifth sip of some alcoholic concoction and was getting really really high... (i get super high on super little) they decided to leave. -_- and then, they spent half an hour standing outside zouk talking. grrr.
o, anyway, had a good eyeful on beautiful cars that frequent this nightspot with their owners. ferrari, peugeot, skyline... totally droolable man.
so that was about 2.50am. If I'm not wrong... went for supper, drive here drive there... got back to shen's at 5+. by then, she was about to squash me. as in, really squash. i was bouncing around the car for 2 hours til we reached her house. then i started crashing...

but it was quite a fun night... just... bad timing. no more of this til after exams. no problem for me though... last time i clubbed was... zouk mambo night before school even started. *i'm a good gal*

oh yes, to the ppl who have been complaining about my font, change your browser size!! haha... cos it shows up fine on my screen! -_- but seriously, if I get too many complaints about it... I guess I am obliged to do something.

No comments: