Thursday, October 21, 2004

[ 21102004 12.49am | i'm back! ]

contrary to what "me" thinks, i have not abandoned my blog! i've just been really really busy... i just finished writing about 3000 words today and was trying to chill out and play warcraft when i discovered that sharing bandwidth with a block of PGP people is not conducive... i got kicked from dota. anyway.
who is "me"?

before i forget, happy birthday to dong! :)

for those who don't know, *ahem*weiming*ahem*, i have moved into hall. pgp. my present room is the size of my wet kitchen which is pathetic and claustraphobic. but its mine. and my LAN has finally been fixed. so now, i have internet in my room!

essay season is coming to an end, tml will mark the death of 5000 words, and friday will give me one more opportunity to rid myself of 1000 more words.
after that, i have 2000 words due on monday, 2000 more on thursday and about 800 on friday.
i was just complaining to my sister when she started counting the words she had to turn in all the time. she does about... i dunno... 6 articles or so a month, each about 11000 words. haha... complaining to her made her depressed.

i have a headache and was having cramps, but my excitement at having internet after not having it for 3 days just overwhelmed it all...

who is "me"??

***
anyway. its been a reflective couple of days...

there are people who look really good, or at least not bad in real life, but really really suck in photos. unphotogenic. but i dont really understand why... maybe they should learn to be more natural in front of cameras...
on the other hand, there are the really really weird looking ones... (like the U2 lady model... with the really intense birdlike stare...) and kesse (america's top model season 1... not sure if thats how you spell her name) who actually do photograph really well...

its all about angles i guess. people who look good in real life should work on looking good in front of cameras.

plus... i'm thinking about packages and selected features.
i'm a legs person. legs are THE thing man... because they are more genetic than they are doctored or excercised. gorgeous legs are... impossible to obtain... unless you're born with them.
but i'm a very face person too. you can have a really great bod, but if only your back view, or your neck down is worth looking at... well... then its not very worth it...
bods... are controllable... they can be excercised and plastic surgeoned into shape... faces are best naturally sculpted.
oh well.
half dead ramblings from a big fat ugly pig.
(so shoot me if i'm feeling bloated and puffy.)

o, dont worry, this isnt what i was really reflecting about that made my past few days so reflective.
i'm not that obsessed yet.

No comments: