Sunday, January 15, 2006

[ 15012006 12.36am love sick. totally. ]

after 2 weeks of waiting and pining... i finally got my hands on my beloved, badly missed razer diamondback plasma limited edition mouse. omgosh... the feeling... of that familiar sleek body and rubber rails and buttons... sliding over my steel pad... was just... out of this world. i cant believe how much i've missed it... compared to my razer-steel combi, the intellimouse explorer on barracuda is like moving rocks over concrete floor... omgosh...

it makes me wanna game all over again... it makes me wanna compete and win... all over again.

i'm so in love with my mouse.

problem is, it isnt the same mouse as before... they couldnt figure out wat was wrong with it... so they just gave me a new one...
ugh. the familiar old scratches... and kinks in the wire... and slightly flattened feet... i miss them all...

but its ok i guess... i still love it anyway.
mousie~*

No comments: