Wednesday, July 09, 2008

[ 09072008 10.34pm | mass cam whore ]


more photos! they took like FOREVER to upload... so i'm too lazy to upload more. for now at least.




cyn, me, neha, kristina. in the lift at our hotel


in our PMS uniform and eswc lanyards


the lanyards are like so freaking long that we looped the ends around.


the PMS europe CS team and the DOTA team. at our sponsor's booth. Plantronics!



cyn, kris, caryl, neha, me

in Amber's room.






neha, cassandra, me


stolen from cassandra's mym blog page http://www.mymym.com/en/article/762.html


because the ones i had were blur.


she is so sexay.... =P i look so shabby next to her. lol!




me and MYMMOON. zomgosh.


highlight of my trip man. think i was grinning like some retard for 10 mins after that.


following that, he autographed my eswc tag. zomgosh. frame up on my wall ftw.



neha + me


at the DOTA conpetition arena below the stands.


i think this was before my hair got squashed out of shape by the headset.






kristina and i


on the walk back to our hotel. we had to cross this major highway thing everytime we walk back to the hotel. and we'll have cars honking at us. its an intersection of like... 3-4 slip roads. so its pretty hair raising.


and... speaking of hair... being out of shape... lol. windy!


me (wearing caryl's zebra jacket), unknown guy in background, cyn, caryl, neha

http://s.sk-gaming.com/image/album/831043/33ed86b5e18bfb4a.jpg

the link is where i stole this picture from. we were facing the main stage and getting a little pissed off with the orange floor lights in our face. we moved soon after, not knowing someone had taken a pic of us.

and i was damn nerd that day... i went back to the hotel room meaning to take my jacket, which i forgot on my first trip down, then forgot to take it again and only realised when we were on our second trip to the bustop. and was too lazy to go up again.

zz.



caryl + me

i look like a trashbag next to this hot babe. everywhere we go, she gets mass picked up by guys.

HOT.





EGAndre aka hitomi + me

in the mym guy's room with levent (left background) and hanni (right background)





me + Kaiser (also from EG)
post-cold, windy trot back from pullman hotel to our hotel, across THAT highway again.
went out to look for food. it was about... 3 am? absolutely NOTHING was open. so we settled for hotel room service. -.- which Alex Garfield (EG manager) paid for.






liu pu aka Whisper + me (another EG guy)


he's trying his bestest to open his asian eyes. but its ok! mine can rival his in size. lol.


No comments: