Sunday, July 06, 2008






HI!!



still in paris at the moment, blogging from my hotel room waiting for the rest to get back from the mym guys hotel.



being in the international scene makes me feel a little lost, its like, at local events, i'd be seeing someone i knew every 2 steps or so. but here... its like... hi i dont know anyone.



but i got to know, and meet some gosu ppl.



zomgosh.



*HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY






- PICTURE WITH SPIRIT MOON!!#$%$^&^&*&*(



- and AUTOGRAPH!!!



zomgosh.



and i got to see him play live.






met cassandra too, as in ppg. she looks lovely as ever. slimmer.






and i'm actually dying to post my pic with moon... but... its with cyn cos my camera battery was dead.



so..... these are the more interesting ones that i DO have on hand right now....




fear, loda, cyn, me, caryl, maelk, mania. dunno the ppl at the coms.

sk.bogdan to me :"wow you're really small"

cynnie and i in what looks like some jap stewardess uniform. lol...

k. being rushed to go dinner with the mym guys.

laterz.

No comments: