Saturday, August 16, 2008

[ 16082008 4.40am | nutcase. ]

whats in a nutshell?
a nut.
so a nut shell is a nut case. since it encases a nut.
***
wtf am i talking about?
must have inherited it from my dad. hes like
whats worse that beating eggs up?
digging the eyes out of potatoes.
***
k i think i mentioned this somewhere in my blog earlier in my life.
when i was perhaps, less disillusioned, less able to think, perhaps as incapable of acting.
what does being disillusioned have to do with it?
no idea.
i'm not even sure if i spelt it correctly.
***
[lapses into colloquial]
my windows got no more grills. very coolllll. cos grills are hot mah. you bbq on them.
ROFL
k i'm like having some weird conversation with myself.
*peels herself off the computer and deposits the remains on a area meant for rest, peace and emo thoughts.

hook.line.and.sinker.

yeah baby. (said tinker style)
you're so fcuked.
^^

No comments: