Thursday, November 25, 2010

[ Some random date.Some random time | sanitycheck ]

I need to get this out of my mind. Dreams always manage to ruin me in a way that reality cannot.
Slept late, got woken up 2 hrs later by a dream, 2 hrs after by my phone and 2 more hrs on by my alarm.
2 might be my favourite number, but I'd like my hours of uninterrupted sleep to be in double digits...
Not that I would have managed to go back to sleep after being woken up the first time.
Have spent the day in a daze, trying to figure out what people are saying to me.
I think my blur expression is speaking volumes.

(What a mundane post. I'm yawning at the mere thought of proof-reading it.)

Oh well, I guess I always knew my greatest enemy is my mind. Figures that it would get me when I'm at my most vulnerable - asleep and oblivious to the physical dimension of my existence.
Indeed, I wouldn't expect anything less of it (it or myself?)

In this haze of sleeplessness very few things manage to reach through and speak to the sane bit of me.
One of those few things is a persistent, dull headache.
And the other is... This.

***
in the aftermath of the
destructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but we
know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs
that we'll have each other's backs
Cos we're that lucky
*

No comments: