Tuesday, January 27, 2009

[ 27012009 3.31am | lmaooooo ]

And there you see the distinction between our feelings: had he been in my place and i in his, though i hated him with a hatred that turned my life to gall, i never would have raised a hand against him. you may look incredulous if you please! i never would have banished him from her society as long as she desired his. the moment her regard ceased, i would have torn his heart out, and drank his blood! But, till then - if you don't believe me, you don't know me - till then, i would have died by inches before i touched a single hair of his head!

"Shut your window if you want me to stay away tonight. i'll understand," he whispered just before i slammed the door.
I stamped my way up the stairs, and went straight to my window. i shoved the metal frame roughly - it crashed shut and the glass trembled.
i stared at the shivering black glass for a long moment, until it was still. Then i sighed, and opened the window as wide as it would go.

***

-2 + 4.
not bad though.

No comments: