Thursday, May 03, 2007

[ 03052007 10.21pm memories.from.the.past ]


unlike alot of other people, i have no qualms about submitting unglamourous pictures of myself.so, from right to left, me, zoe, christine, forgot who sorry!, lenette. it was some super surprise pic as i was tensely balling my fists and considering the upcoming game. i turned and got caught in the pic. i normally do that, unfortunately, because i'm alert enough to know something is going on, but have insufficient reflexes to catch it fast enough.
that was a slangg compie... counterstrike. all gals team. anyone wanna hazard a guess as to how old i was?
=x
thanks goes out to matafleur aka weiming from gamesync for sending me that pic. i'd nearly forgotten about it. incidentally, the icemat i'm using in that pic was given by him, and thats my old favourite... the logitec 3 button ball mouse! (which i still use btw)

No comments: