Thursday, May 03, 2007

[ 03052007 3.07pm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ]

there's been a weird smell going on in my room for the past few days. because of it, i have taken measures like throwing out my trash, clearing up unfinished food, taking used cups down to the kitchen...
and hunting for the blind snake, which i thought might have crawled somewhere on my desk, starved and died. [click here for the blind snake story]
so after a rainy night on monday or so, the smell kinda cleared. and i more or less forgot about it.
until today, when i opened my curtain to let more fresh air in... then i saw this on my roof right outside my window:-

its some unidentifiable bunch of bones and feathers, and its all of 30cm from my window ledge.

***

as for mym, we're into top 16, through no effort of mine, since matches are either at times not favourable to me, or never get reloaded or rematched.

so there.

No comments: