Thursday, November 13, 2003

[ 13112003 7.43pm | alone. ]

okay

She sat me down and took me by the hand
She said I’ll try to make this painless if I can
She is sorry and as she began to cry
Couldn’t look me in the eye
I said
baby, let me just save you the time

I can see where this is going
Tears will fall and hearts will break
Love’s a game we all must play
So dry your eyes and be on your way
As for me…
I’ll be ok.

Well I thought we were the perfect match
It’s so hard to say that now without a laugh
There was never, ever such a thing
Not as far as I can see
Now that all of love’s such misery

You can see where this is going
Tears will fall and hearts will break
Love’s a game we all must play
So dry your eyes and be on your way
As for me,
I’ll be ok

I can see where this is going
Tears will fall and hearts will break
Love’s a chance we all must take
So dry your eyes and be on your way
As for me,
I’ll be ok.



Got my friend to pick up my political science essay from school. Thanks fir! Told me I got an A for it! (he better not be bluffing me… or I’ll poke his eyes out…) unbelievable… I really expected to get some shit borderline mark cos, in the first place, I didn’t understand a thing about public or private space… and my lecturer (shall refrain from ruining his reputation by putting his name up here) really can’t lecture for nuts. Thank goodness I have a good tutor… or I’ll just die. Email also never reply. Too much.


Theatre studies practical exam (12.11.03)
It was really quite fun preparing for it… however, think we didn’t research enough into the background of the play. That was our downfall…
Really pei(4) fu(2) the examiners though… they really know their stuff and they really can act… grone. Don’t ask why I know.
I think acting is something I could like very much… however, I refuse to direct! Unless I write the script myself. The interpretation is just too heavy a burden. And I’m way too inexperienced.
Fam : feeling sia!!


Asides

I think I shall take muffin out for a walk tonight… feel like it… feel like getting out of the house again… on the other hand… I’m feeling sleepy… which is really strange considering I’ve slept for 11hours in the last 24hours.
Blogger is down, so I shall have to wait til the sites back up before I can publish this… how irritating.
Kenn : u dun understand man… this really sucks… if I chill out anymore I better be prepared to chill for the rest of my life. I can’t flunk my sem!!!

think theres alot about school work and stuff... academic pursuits have been on my mind too much. apologies!

No comments: