Saturday, November 01, 2003

[ 31102003 11.25pm | woes. ]

wow. i have the kind of face that makes people think i'm really really short. kiat thought (before he knew me) that i was shorter than eva, about ruth's and dong's height. thanks man! thats like... 150+ or less. thats mini. (sorry gals... hehheh...)

my aunty is ASC 4. you know... the active senior citizen nominee thing. vote for her!! sms "ASC 4" to 93678728 NOW!! voting is closing soon. she the stroke association chairperson. =)

i just spent a large bomb today... quite heart pain. oh well... i havent been spending, figured i better pamper myself before i like... get cancer and die or something.

my practical test date is on april fools day. gosh. thanks man. somehow the date doesnt feel right...

let me share the halloween poo website with all u ppl! its so damn funny. and so damn cute! and it really sounds like me!

tomorrow feels like a running day... but my shoes are breaking down... nvm. i shall listen to myself and just run anyway.
6k!

No comments: