Thursday, November 27, 2003

[ 27112003 5.06am | prettee~* ]

haha... such an act cute title.

eh eh... hideaki is so prettee... help. tell me he isnt.
stole a pic using my phone at this jap ppl shop in heeren. the lady scolded me, but it was worth it! [ok, i dunno why i cant post the pic direct... so u all gotta settle for the link.]


xiaxue
found this blog around. think it would be interesting to keep my eye on it.


right. i have just realised that it is morning cos kiat just smsed me from camp.
"morning... i hope you are sleeping already..."
"huh? its morning?"

my present time table is currently screwed up. i think i'm living at the wrong end of the world.
if there is no school / exams / whatever crap : wake up at 12pm. lunch. sleep til dinner. dinner. study / waste my time online. sleep at 6am. or 7.
if there is school... -_- : wake at 7am. exam watever. back home after lunch. sleep til 12am. dinner. sleep at 6am.

a week to my sister's wedding! i'm starting to think about it a little more... gosh. why wait til a week b4 to think about it... last minute instincts lah. cant be helped. honed by exams.

No comments: