Sunday, January 04, 2004

[ 04012004 12.36am | disorientation ]

all i know is i'm lost without you
i'm not gonna lie
how'm i gonna be strong without you
i need you by my side


training. which i was one hour late for. met shen, who made me wait as usual. wondering if i can go for a stayover tomorrow. school. starts monday. tuition. have to fix a day as soon as my timetable is set. driving. gotta pick it up again.
new years resolution. not to fall. behind. in work. in life. in things i do. to put things in perspective. prioritise. to sleep early. to get my life back into shape.

today is a song day. went on a downloading spree. hope i dont get fined or something.

i'm here without you baby
but you're still on my lonely mind
i think about you baby
and i dream about you all the time
i'm here without you baby
but you're still with me in my dreams


finally managed to catch up with mingwei! took a stroll along the singapore riverside. hes so taken with the view there... its kinda touching to see a singaporean actually so in love with singapore. well. guess thats why he's a government scholar. *shrugz* =)

parents are back. once again, i cant decide if i'm happy or sad that they are back... heh... sad... cos my havocing is over. but then, school starts monday. so i guess its good.
ran into my cousin today in orchard. we have set to meet up with yan one day. one day... when ever that will be...

No comments: