Monday, January 12, 2004

[ 12012004 11.20pm | stunned. ]

learnt many things todae... woke up this morning and was frantically getting ready for school as well as trying to organise my tutorials when masaki called me.
seems she was calling on behalf of alvin (?) the maker, a dod teammate of mine... of the [GHOST] fame. anyway, caught up with her. finally. seems shes been going through a rough period... she got rom-ed and i wasnt there!!! -_-. wont go into too many details since i dont think she would like me to headline her life here. bottom line, i miss her! and it was really great to contact her again...
anyway, gonna meet alvin on wednesday regarding a project of his... hope i wont get cheated again like i always do... haha...
ran into john today. a tns / rj schoolmate of mine who is presently doing architecture in the US. amazing. singapore is really rather small...

to my dearest cousin who likes to buzz me but doesnt reply my icq msgs, pls let me know when we can meet up with nick, our other illusif cousin. and since u mentioned kallang, lets go there together then!

questionable. highly questionable day.

No comments: