Monday, March 05, 2007

[ 05032007 1.15pm dreammmm ]

i had a really weird dream last night... it woke me up and i told you~* about it immediately. the joys of all night long phone zzing.
it has convinced me totally on one point. before i get to the point, let me relate my dream.

i dreamt that my mum was in a raid with some of her guy friends, playing on my laptop and other laptops in my bedroom. (ok, this is from what little understanding i have of WoW, i mean, i dont even know what kinda items you get and what a raid is exactly.)
so, yes, she was WoW-ing and she was about to pick up an ogre axe thing (mixture of dota and WoW maybe?) which added +20 strength and which she totally needed because her character just levelled and couldnt use the lousier items that she had. (k i know this part doesnt make sense, but its a DREAM yo..) as she was about to pick it up, her friend stole it. and she got so mad that she stabbed him to death in the stomach, repeatedly, with an ice pick. ON MY BED.
strangely, he didnt make any noise as he was being stabbed... and i would think that death by an ice pick would be something like poking a piece of agar agar with a tooth pick... NOT a pretty picture.

and where was i through all this? i was sleeping in the computer room, then i finally decided that i had enough of being thrown out of my room, so i went and demanded to sleep in my own bed, strangely, the fact that someone was just murdered there didnt bother me at all, i was too sleepy. so my mum, i think, dragged the body off the bed and dumped it at the foot. and suddenly the room was empty. halfway through my sweet sleep, i woke up with a start, realising very very suddenly that my mum murdered someone. so i got out of bed and trooped over to her room, stepping on the dead guy's bloody middle in the process. i could feel the wetness in my dream...
and she was crying in her room, very upset that she killed him. =.="
i took a peek at my ankles which were somehow stained with DRIED blood, even though i JUST stepped on him.
everything was in colour. very detailed. i even know which bedsheets were on my bed...

so what, you may ask, is the point that i was getting at since the start of this account?
what the main point is, is that WoW is evil.

No comments: