Friday, March 23, 2007

[ 23032007 1.06pm | doGgY- ]

ok. i'm suddenly + a new cocker spaniel. his name is muffin and he used to belong to my sister. my mum agreed take him to live in our house on the condition that my dad and i look after him, and that i take him to my house when i get married. =.="

***
anyway, asterisk* is opening trials, those female dota players out there, pls fall in, leave me tags / buzzes, ANYTHING. dont worry too much about personal skill... we'll trial and see how things go. theres other factors than personal skill that we look at.

***
some blogs are down... i dunno why... is it cos of pakistan? http://www.withinandwithout.com/?p=657

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can't bring muffin to your place after you get married - i already have 2 dogs and there just isn't space for a 3rd! ;p