Friday, October 31, 2008

[ 31102008 1.43am | bleah. ]

thats a very uncommonly used word. by fish at least.
WAKE UP CALL AH!!


***

i'm full of happy feelings, and very angry feelings.
lets see how long i can be pulled in different directions before i snap.
=D
LONG TIME LA. slowly wait.

***

huayan is very blonde.
LOL i was just thinking
"u all from what group? dance group ah?"
GG must be the yan bun.

***

EXCITED ABT TOMORROW!!! =D

***

its time for me to think of some screwed up statement to replace my current screwed up quote.
the current screwed up quote being "the perverse obsession with acquiring what isnt yours. i demur, that belongs to someone else. "

i shall go brush teeth and contemplate.
see if inspiration strikes me.
(k no inspiration)


***

aiyah. i dunno why la, u just mega rub me the wrong way.
help.

***

what do you want me for?
i'm grumpy at things which bother me, which is alot of things,
maybe i care too much, or think too much.
i'm not particularly goodlooking, and i dont really care about how i look most of the time.
and even if i bother to look better it doesnt make much of a difference.
i'm hard to get along with, unless you're on the same wavelength as me, and thats rare.
i'm not nice, or sweet, by ANY standards.
i make unreasonable demands.
i can't cook well, and i hate housechores.
too headstrong, too self righteous and way too stubborn.
and not shy about it.
NOT HIDING IT.
THIS IS ME!!
i shall carve out a cave in some mountain and hermit there.
anyone wanna move in with me? =D

No comments: