Friday, February 13, 2004

[ 13022004 12.26am | ]

i am feeling... great!! it feels so good to have no more funny round sticky wiry things all over you man... and it feels damn good to bathe too, after 2 days of stinking.
anywayz... getting pretty hyped up for sats match against NTU... can feel the adrenaline just thinking about it... its good i guess... just hope that the excitement wont keep me awake at night... and that i wont freak myself out... think not though... hyped up is different from freaking out. and right now, i'm ready to kill... i'm having morbid visions of stepping on the goalie's fingers and grinding her nails out...

okok. anyway, i feel like chopping my hair off. like... seriously... off. to above the ear kinda thing... the length is just getting me again!!! ahh!!! so, if u suddenly see me with weird hair, you'll know its cos i'm in my periodic i hate my hair madness state again. haha... loved it back in j1 when my hair was above the ear... haha...

speaking of jc... theres no measure for how much i miss those days... i'd give everything but my soul, and loved ones to turn the clock back...
went back the other day with shen for lunch... i really felt a tangible ache being at that familiar, but not familiar place again... just thinking about it now... hurts all over again...
-sigh- just remembering how i was practically the first to start missing school... i pre-empted all this back in... june j2? or maybe earlier... gosh... the realisation made me treasure the rest of my days there...
running into james yesterday also brought back countless memories... sigh... and double sigh...
receiving a video clip... and other photos... looking through the jc photo log... ahh. pain. was trying to figure out how my short hair was then... kinda forgot...

whoever said growing up was easy...

No comments: