Wednesday, March 17, 2004

[ 17032003 12.51pm | fail.fail.fail.fail.fail ]

which is what i'm thinking will happen to my ge3206 module as well as my driving test.
shot 2 red lights and depressed the clutch without changing down my gear.
i dunno wat was wrong with me todae! to all you dare devils who were driving around this morning, even after i explicitly told you not to, shame on you. you could have been pulverized by a very dangerous learner - me.

anyway, the pregnant thing aint really me lah. and i'm not sure if i'm considered a dreamer. i'm pretty cynical. and jaded. so... at best... an ex-dreamer? or maybe theres a dreamer in me that's being suppressed.

"You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy. "
i think this is pretty much. ME.

what distresses me about this survey is that they dont let you see the other types. or maybe i just havent been able to find it cos i'm so daft.

No comments: